Sunday, February 9, 2020

Casting Words: My Experience




Here is my Story,

I applied for casting words after watching a youtube video. To earn some extra income. You have to sign up to their website provide general details and Paypal addresses. Then you have to take an audio test.


I failed the exam twice


3. Then I passed the exam





Tips for passing the exam


You have to be decent with your Grammar.

Read their style guide

Use otter.ai


4. After that, they blocked me because I'm from Sri Lanka saying this






Inline image





















This is my story...SUBSCRIBE for more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will Bucks Waiving of Demarcus Cousins would raise consern over his career?

  DeMarcus Cousins is reportedly close to finding a new home, with the Denver Nuggets planning to sign the big man to a 10-day contract,  ac...